Most people look forward to that day in the calendar where they have scheduled to move from an old house to a new house. In the case of businesses, they look forward to the day they can move to a larger business space to expand and grow their business. Most people will use furniture removals in Sydney to facilitate and speed up the moving process. These clients and customers must however note that there is a full-fledged process that will start a few days prior to the actual moving, and will end a few days after the moving is complete. Given below are the steps involved in the moving process, from start to finish.
- Preparation: At the start of the moving process there are the initial preparations which involve talking with the landlords to confirm change of lease, changing over the utilities to the new address, setting up the new mailing address and procuring the supplies to facilitate the move, such as cardboard boxes and duct tape.
- Packing: The actual packing process consists of many sub-steps to ensure safe packing of all the furniture items. Glass items need to be packed in bubble-wrap for extra safety. Items for which the orientation matters need to be packed in appropriate boxes. All the larger furniture items need to be dismantled and packed into smaller boxes before taking them out the front door.
- Labelling and Managing Inventory: This is an extremely crucial but oft overlooked step in the removals process. If the boxes are not labelled appropriately and the inventory of each of the boxes is not managed properly, the clients and customers will arrive in the new house with no idea of the items in each box, and the new house will remain a mess for days or weeks after the actual move.
- Moving in: The actual process of transportation of the boxes is mostly watched over by the furniture removals in Sydney which have specialized in the business for quite a few years. The boxes need to be carefully transported to the new house and placed in the appropriate rooms according to the labelling.
- Unpacking: The final step is the unpacking wherein the clients and customers can take a look at their inventory and labelled boxes and appropriately unbox the items to be placed in the correct rooms. This shows the importance of the labelling step in the whole moving process. With this, the moving process is complete.